Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Photo Day at Crex

Today was personal Photo Day at Crex Meadows. I really was not sure what I would find at Crex Meadows today, but I decided to try to get a few photos anyway. Crex is usually quiet this time of year with very few ducks and geese around. One of the first things I saw was a lone swan by the side of the road, just sitting there. Not sure if he was injured or just lazy. Either way I got quite a few head shots of him. Then there was bees and butterflies on the orange milkweed plants. Most of the time I shot from the car, because the deer flies were swarming and biting. There was a few cranes walking along the road. Over all it was a good and profitable day. Here are a few of the photos taken today. Enjoy and God Bless.














No comments:

Post a Comment