Monday, March 21, 2011

I'll Fly Away!!!






Tonight we had a camera club in Spooner. Before the club I took a trip out to the experimental farm east of town. In the fields there must have been well over 100 geese walking and honking. I took 70 - 80 pictures of them on the ground and taking off. All I know is that I had to shoot fast and ask questions later. Not all the pictures were usable, but several were. Here are a few that I adjusted and decided to save. The song "I'll Fly Away" comes to mind when I look at these majestic (and messy) birds.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots, Frank. I love taking pictures of wildlife (in the wild or at zoos). I'm so much better at "shooting" them than I am people shots. When I photograph people, it's very difficult to get a true candid shot, rather than something posed.

    Again, well done.

    ReplyDelete