Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Walk in the Woods





Today was simply a beautiful day with temps around 40 degrees. About 3 miles form here is a place that you can park your car and take a walk through the woods. The trail follows the Trego Flowage and is easy to walk. The advantages of walking in the woods this time of year, are #1 - NO TICKS or Mosquitoes; #2 The tress are bare so you can see more of the scenery; #3 40 degrees is perfect for walking. There is still plenty of snow on the ground, but the trail is very easy to walk on. I didn't see very many animals, except these squirrels who were enjoying themselves. (I can't upload a couple of the pictures I took, because lets just say it is spring and the squirrels had a smile on their faces. This is a family friendly blog page.)
All I know is that walking in the woods is a perfect time to talk with my Lord and share my heart with Him. Just me and God and a few squirrels. So if you get the chance, head for the woods and spend some time with the Creator. Enjoy all He has blessed us with here in the North Woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment