Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Winter River Pictures






The Namekagon River is not far from here and there is a trail follows the river that is absolutely beautiful. I have walked the trail a few times and taken a few pictures. Because today was so nice, I decided to see how the trail was in the winter time. It was a quiet time of praying and taking pictures of the river and the trail. I even went off the trail and walked (carefully) down the hill to the river. I found a walking stick that helped this old man move along. I took over 100 pictures, but chose these 5 to post, after I adjusted them in Paint Shop Pro. Even in the winter time, the river is amazing. What a mighty God and Creator we have. I can take the pictures, But Gos is the real artist. The one I really like is the Black and White one of the woods. Which one do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment