Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Walk in the Woods!










This past week, I was having some problems with acid reflux and decided to see if going for a walk in the woods would help. It actually turned out to be the best medicine I could have prescribed for myself.  Of course I took my camera with me, which aided in the remedy. I didn't see any exciting wildlife, so I took pictures of leaves, trees and a few logs. With the contrast of the white snow and the dark color of the woods, I decided to transform them into black and white photos. For sun I took a picture of my own shadow in the snow. What surprised me is how it turned out so sharp in Black and White. I didn't see Big Foot in the woods, but I did find what looked like and "alien log". What do you think? Can you see the horns, the eyes and the mouth? I still praise God that we see things in color, but Black and White does change the character of common objects that we see.

No comments:

Post a Comment