Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Life for old cars







A few miles west of Spooner there is place that is a resting place for old cars, trucks and tractors. I think it is called "Rest Home for old Engines". It is a great place to photograph these old relics. It was a little cold, so I did not spend a lot of time there and shot quite a few from the warmth of my car. (Some bold photographer I am!) These old engines may rusty and be useless as machinery, but they came to life as I photographed them. I can almost imagine them driving down the road 50 or 60 years ago or out in a field harvesting a crop. One of the joys of post production in Paint Shop Pro is adding a little color or even adding a little drama to the photo to bring it to life. As God looks at us, what does He see? Are we just some old relics or does He see us through the eyes of the Master Photographer, Jesus Christ. I think His view of us is quite a bit different than we see our selves.  These photos are of just one of the old cars. Does any one know what car this is?

No comments:

Post a Comment