Thursday, November 15, 2018

Back Roads Odds

Today was quite a busy day. It started by going into Spooner to study at McDonalds, as I usually do. Right after that I had a Bible Study with Wayne and Larry. Then it was off to the church in Barron to finish a project I started to do the other day. On the way home, I decided to take a "short cut" down the side roads. The goal of this, of course, was to take some photos of what ever I could find. First stop - an open field with round bales of hay. I tried to shoot them from different angles. On the way home, I also saw an eagle and this bird house. There is not much left of the bird house, but it still makes an interesting photo. Anyway here are a few photos from my trip back home today. Enjoy and God Bless...














No comments:

Post a Comment