Monday, November 26, 2018

Right Wrong Turns

When you make a wrong turn down the wrong road while taking photos - KEEP GOING! Today I had plans on going to Pattison Park to shoot the frozen falls, but when I got to Gordan I got side tracked. I ended up going down county Road G, which I have not been on before. This ended up being a better plan. God allowed me to take some photos that I would not normally take this time of year. One of them was a red barn with pine trees on the side. With a contrasting blue sky it turned out quite well. Then there was a bridge with a river on both sides of the road. On the right side of the bridge was a beautiful tree with its reflection in the river. I must have taken 25 or more photos of that single tree. Here are a few of the photos I took today. "God's wrong turns are never wrong turns".













No comments:

Post a Comment