Saturday, November 3, 2018

Walk in the woods

Before deer hunting season is here, I decided to take a walk in the woods. For some reason, when there are hunters present, I prefer not to walk on the wild side. It was a beautiful Fall day and the temperature was just right for a walk. I usually take my Nikon d 7200 with me, but it just too heavy. So I took a mirror-less Samsung that I purchased a few years ago. It is quite light and has a swivel screen, which I really love. It really came in handy taking photos in the woods. I didn't have to get down on the ground to take some of these photos. Everything is quite bland in color this time of year, yet with the birch trees there is some contrast. I love taking pictures through hollow birch bark. It just adds something to the photo. Enjoy them and God Bless!















No comments:

Post a Comment