Friday, March 22, 2013

Area Barns with Character







For the past few week I have trying to find barns in the area that I could take photos of. I am not looking for the clean, pristine, beautiful modern barns. What really excites me is the old, rustic barns that are falling apart and barely holding together. What I consider exciting about these old barns is their "character" and their "history". I am sure that every barn has a story to tell and I would love to find out more about their history. These barns also have a special patina or coloring that you will not find in the newer barns. Every one is unique and special - a lot like us. God designed each of us uniquely and we all have a story to tell. We all have "character" in our own ways. I am not sure about the old and falling apart thing, but we are all beautiful in God's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment