Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sun Chasers

Now I know what the term "Sun Chaser" means. No it is not a young girl in a bikini trying to get some "rays" on a hot day! Tonight as the sun was setting, I went out to see if I could get some photos before it went down all the way. I had to hurry and "chase" the sun from one location to another. Down the road on County Road E is an old town hall where the windows face the west. I have been waiting for a long time to be able to get just the right shot through the windows at sundown. Right next to the Town Hall is a barn where I was able to get a sun silhouette. Then I got in the car and traveled west until I could get a few more shots before it was too late. This week end is Easter and our attention is not on the sunset, but the sunrise. It is indeed the beginning of a new day and new life in Christ! Much better than any sunset!








No comments:

Post a Comment