Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lost in the Woods







What do you do when you are lost in the woods? What else - Take pictures! Yesterday, I realized that I needed to get some exercise, so I took a walk at the Trego Lake Trail on River Road. I have walked this several times, but this time I decided to go just a little further. Usually I go as far as I can handle and then turn around and go back the same way I came. I found a "short cut" that I thought would save me a little time. In the end, a 30 minutes walk turned out to be 2 hours. Later I found out that if I skipped the short cut, it would have taken me right back to where I started. With tired legs and a little stiff, I learned my lesson. It wasn't a total waste, because I was able to take a few photos of the woods.  Part of the reason I took this walk was to spend time with the Lord in prayer. I guess He knew I needed extra time to reflect!

No comments:

Post a Comment